Thursday, May 12, 2011

Learn HANGUL?



Hye,Annyeonghesayo.....
I just find one article bout "blaja hangul" and copy this from one indonesian blog.THANK U SO MUCH! I think dis is da simplest knowledge about how to learn Korean language..

I totally love Korea..really.. I do not know why..it just came when I suddenly love so much to watch Korean dramas and Kpop while studying in my university..My friends also like to watch but im da one who love korea very much...it suddenly change me to dream sumthing beautiful..hee...Actually, I realize dat, watching KDrama, korean reality show and listening their musics makes me cheerful n release stress...hoho....its true u know...its sooo give big impact in my life rite??hehe...

so from here, I learn so many thing about korea from da language, da culture, da food, da people and even da beautiful places there...I wish I could go there soon..InsyaAllah..pray for me ok?hehehe...
Btw, in order to know sumthing we like, first of all, we need to know the language. coz da language is so important...In malay called "Bahasa Jiwa Bangsa". and learn language first make us easy to understand overall..so check it out...Lets learn Korea!
...
* (hey,why suddenly i write in english?haha..never mind =p )

Huruf vokal dalam bahasa Korea ada 21...

Vokal (모움)
1 a
2 e
3 i
4 o
5 u
6 ae
7 oe
8 eu
9 ya
10 yeo
11 yo
12 yu
13 yae
14 ye
15 wi
16 wo
17 wa
18 ui
19 wae
20 we
21 woe


Huruf konsonannya ada 19..
Konsonan (자 음)
1 b/p
2 bb/pp
3 c
4 d/t
5 ph
6 g/k
7 h
8 j
9 ch
10 l/r
11 m
12 n
13 s
14 ss
15 ng
16 tt
17 th
18 kk
19 kh

Rules :
"ㅇ" pada huruf vokal akan lebur bila bertemu dengan huruf konsonan..
Contoh : ㅅ + 아 = 사 (sa)
ㄹ + 아 +ㅇ = 랑 (rang)
사 + 랑 = 사랑 (sarang = cinta)


Jadi kalau kamu mau untuk ngebaca tulisan Korea , kamu harus menghafal abjad-abjadnya..
Kalau sudah biasa , kamu bisa ngebaca lyric yang masih Hangul .
Banyak keuntungannya juga kog..
Kalau udah terbiasa ternyata ngebacanya itu gampang banget loh... (serius ^^)
Tapi ngafal artinya itu yang ribet -.- (males ngafal)
Tapi nggak juga kog , kalau nonton film bisa keinget juga apa yang pemerannya omongin,,jadi tau deh artinya..^^


Contoh lain :
  • Annyeonghaseo : 안 녕 하 세 요 ! (apa kabar / halo)
  • Naneun Qisthi imnida : 나는 킷티 임니다 (Saya Qisthi)
  • Jonun haksaeng imnida : 저는 학냉 임니다 (Saya seorang pelajar)
  • Jonun Indonesia saram iyeyo : 저는 인도네시아 사람 이에요 (Saya orang Indonesia)
  • Fighting : 파이팅 ^^
  • Hwaiting : 화아팅 ^^
  • Saengil chukha : 생일 축하 (selamat ulang tahun)

Kalau mau nulis nama group juga sama :
  • Big Bang : 빅방
  • So Nyeo Si Dae : 소녀시대
  • Super Junior : 슈퍼주니어
  • SHINee : 샤이니

Author : Qisthi




파이팅 ^-^

1 comment:

  1. muni ak ada buk nak blaja bahasa korea...hee t ak bg ko yer~heh

    ReplyDelete